If you’ve been watching too much political news lately, you may feel a little bit worn down.
When everything we see on the television is so divisive and polarizing, it can make it hard to stay positive. We start to think of one another in terms of our differences rather than our shared similarities. If this continues for too long, we can start to give up hope or abandon our faith in our fellow man. Fortunately, we have an antidote for those who are weary of all the negativity.
Here are 30 photos that will help restore your faith in humanity.
1. This man helping an exhausted competitor over the finish line at the London Marathon.
2. This man bathing his dog in a lake to help ease the symptoms of his chronic pain.
3. These window cleaners at a hospital dressed up as superheroes to cheer up the sick children inside.
4. This barber takes the time out to give haircuts and trims to the local homeless community.
5. This officer talked a man out of committing suicide and eight years later was handed an award by the same man in honor of saving his life.
6. This man saved a drowning kitten by dipping his umbrella in the water.
7. These two Norwegian men saving a drowning lamb from the ocean.
8. This Norwegian man diving into a frozen lake to dig out a duck that got trapped underneath.
9. This little girl sold her stuffed animals and donated the money to a local SPCA chapter.
10. This soldier rescuing a kitten in Korea—look at how tenderly he’s taking care of it!
11. This guy dressed up in a nightgown to cheer up his sick grandmother.
12. This dry cleaning service that extended its services to the homeless population looking for work.
13. An elderly man had a heart attack so the paramedics took him to the hospital, came back and finished shoveling his driveway for him.
14. This park has swings that are accessible to children who are disabled.
15. A man in Rio de Janeiro gives his shoes to a homeless woman.
16. A group of bystanders in Japan pushed a 32-ton train backwards to free a woman who was trapped in the gap.
17. Some fans hoisted up a man in a wheelchair so he could crowd surf too at a concert in Moscow.
18. This town has a donation wall where homeless people can come and get clothes.
19. This marine finished the race last so he could help this little boy who got separated from his group.
20. This man rescued kittens from floodwater by carrying them in a basket on his head.
21. This man had two extra tickets to the Spain-Holland soccer game and gave them away to these boys for free.
22. This Publix employee decided to give an elderly gentleman a hand with tying his shoes.
23. Wide receiver Andre Johnson decided to give some children in Child Protective Services ten seconds to get whatever toys they wanted from Toys R Us—and these are the receipts.
24. An award-winning chef named Krishan quit his job to feed the homeless and mentally disabled.
25. When this man’s wheelchair broke in the store, the Lowe’s employees on-site decided to fix it for him.
26. This man burned his face in the process of rescuing dogs from his burning animal shelter.
27. These bikers decided to stop and offer this thirsty koala a much-needed drink of water.
28. This teenage boy risked his own safety to help rescue this dog from a frozen lake in Bulgaria.
29. This woman helped a disabled runner finish a race in Taiwan, costing her a first place finish.
30. This Wendy’s employee used one of the table’s umbrellas to make sure this elderly gentleman didn’t get too wet on his way back to the car.
Like us on Facebook to get more stories
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Source: Inspire More, Bored Panda