You can search for the perfect house or apartment in the perfect neighborhood with the perfect view, but there’s one thing you can’t pick or predict — it’s your neighbors.
If you’re lucky, you’ll have the type of neighbors that say hello as you come and go and they’ll feed your pets when you’re out of town. If you’re not-so-lucky, your neighbors are more likely to blare loud music in the late hours of the night or park their three RVs in front of your house.
These neighbors below aren’t exactly following the ‘norm’ of the neighborhood. Their unusual and hilarious habits will make you glad you don’t live next door to them.
Let’s face it — some people are just weird.
1. Umm…that’s not how his sleigh works.
2. “My neighbor freezes one snowball to throw at me in mid-July. I say this summer; it’s game on.”
3. The difference between men and women summed up in balconies.
4. “My neighbor leaves this in his window to scare passers-by.” I’m sure it works every time. Yuck.
5. This guy hates his neighbor’s floodlights so much that he put up a mirror to reflect the light back into their house.
6. Their neighbor has a legitimate Godzilla statue in their backyard.
7. This is the definition of a passive-aggressive neighbor.
8. After eating cookies brought over by their neighbor, they saw this on the bottom of the plate.
9. You know who you are, “good neighbor.”
10. Oh, snap. Busted!
11. Well, that was nice of them.
12. That’s just gross, dude.
13. It does seem a bit aggressive right off the bat.
14. “Last week I put a piece of tape on my bin lid to fix a crack. My 92 year old neighbor obviously thought we were labelling our bins with our unit numbers…” Now, that’s just cute.
15. Their neighbors walk their parrots. To each their own.
16. I wouldn’t test this person.
17. There are no words for this.
18. The truth is out there.
19. Now, that’s just creative.
20. This person is a passive-aggressive note-writing pro.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Like us on Facebook to get more stories